EndNote is a bibliographic software program by Thomson Reuters that allows you to:
- Create a 'library' of references
- Search and download references from electronic databases and library catalogues
- Store downloaded PDFs with their relevant references
- Generate bibliographies in specific styles
- Share your library or group of references with your research colleagues
The WA Health Libraries Network (WAHLIN) has purchased a WA Health-wide EndNote licence. It may be installed at Royal Street, Grace Vaughan House, Health Support Services, and the Quadraplegic Centre.
Log a job with the Health Support Services (HSS) Service Desk to have EndNote installed on your PC.